Friday, March 2, 2007

Having a Husband That Cooks...Priceless



While we were on the cruise - in Cozumel to be exact - James and my sister, Claudine, decided to break away from the pack. They signed up for a "Cooking on the Beach" class. They made 3 dishes and sampled wines to go along with the food they prepared. The rest of us were at the Dolphin Discovery Center participating in the dolphin swim and enjoying the swimming and snorkeling.

I asked James, upon his return, how he liked the class. As always, he was noncommittal. "It was fun, wine was good, Claudine wanted to go shopping so we left after the class." Apparently, there was an 'enjoy the beach' option that they both opted out of.

Flash forward to this morning. I received the photos my sister took on the cruise and found the class photos among them. How fun are these photos?!?! For those of you who only see James in his business clothes - I offer the following treats. Enjoy!!









No comments: