Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OMG - She Cut her Hair



Yesterday, I dropped Maddie off for a hair appointment. She told me she wanted to have a bit of the 'volume' taken out and a trim. (We both have VERY THICK hair) I had planned to stay with her while she had the cut, but I had to pick up James from the train station. Josie, Janina and I headed downtown, got James and returned to the salon. I went into the salon to pay the bill and nearly walked past my own daughter!





This is the shortest Maddie's hair has been in about 6 years. She had just about 7 inches of length taken off. If she didn't look so beautiful, I think I would have cried. She looks so grown up now ! And, (I had to remind myself...) she is old enough to decide what to do with her own hair. I'm glad it turned out so nice...


Josie expresses her approval!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

She looks beautiful! I have to admit, though, when I saw the post title I thought Josie had cut her own hair! That was a relief!

OH MY #6 said...

just beautiful!

Lea

Susan Stevenson said...

I love it! She looks so much like YOU, Michele!