Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Timely Foto Challenge



Lissa, the Mom of Lydia (link to the right...), took over the FFFF (the Family Foto Fun Friday) some time ago. Her theme this week was "Time in a Bottle". I love to see the challenge photos and I try to participate if the theme fits photos that I have on hand. Well, the theme this week was very fitting for us here at Buddalicious - As it was exactly 2 years ago TODAY that we first laid eyes on Chong Si Li. We all know her now as Josie.

We had to wait 5 agonizing days from the time we received our referral call (Dec 30, 2005 9:39AM) until we could meet with our social worker, the awesome and incredible Janice. January 5 th, 2006 just couldn't come fast enough for all of us.

Now, 2 years later, I still am in awe of the beautiful little face I saw that day. I'm also just as in love with the twinkle in her older sister's eye as I was the day I gave birth to her. EVERY DAY I am SO thankful, SO thrilled and SO overjoyed that these two incredible lovies call me 'MOM'. They are the WORLD to me!!

3 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Anniversary! And Happy New year! I remember this time for you. So exciting!!!

Kim

Faye said...

Sweet!

Snowflowers Mum said...

My goodness, such cuties! and what a great name! I am renaming my blog and Buddhaful was one of my early choices!

Danielle is doing my new blog-over but we are waiting to be back from china with our sweet Paisley before we do the re-design!

Hayley

p.s. your blog is delicious!