Tuesday, September 2, 2008

She's Off !!!



Today was Josie's first day of school. I'm proud to say we both handled it quite well. Neither of us cried and Josie settled right in. She looked just as sweet as can be, outfitted in a lovely dress and the backpack that Grandmom gave her.



She went right to work - or should I say, play - with a few of the girls from her class. Here, the ladies get acquainted over Playdoh:



In case you are wondering, I haven't gotten any photos of Maddie leaving for school because it's just too early in the morning! Maddie wakes up at 5AM and is out the door at 6:10AM. Her bus leaves the church parking lot at 6:30 sharp! She gets home at 3:40PM and goes right to work on homework and catching up on her emails. I barely see her !!! I do, however, still get my kiss goodbye and an "I love you" before she heads out.

I'm so proud of both my girls!

5 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

how adorable!

Lea
xo

Susan Stevenson said...

I just love the photo of all the girls around the table. :) I can't believe how "grown up" Josie looks! She's definitely not a baby anymore - even though she'll always be YOUR baby!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh so cute!!!!! Love the dress and the backpack. I am crying! SHe looks like she did great. Did you enjoy your day?

Kate starts tomorrow. WIsh me LUCK!

Amie said...

stumbled upon you through Danielles

What a sweet photo! She looks ready to conquer the world!

Your girls are beautiful!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

J-momma said...

oh my gosh, that's a busy day. i love your blog header...so beautiful!