Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Red (letter) Day



This week, Josie's preschool class is learning about the color red, the letter A and designing a 'family tree'. All the kids are supposed to wear something red today - and I found this most appropriate outfit at Gymboree over the weekend. (On Sale, too!)

Today is also my birthday, so James scheduled his meetings close to home. He's taking Josie to school today while I head off to the gym for a cycling class. Then, for dinner tonight, we will have two treats I have been denying myself for months... a Five Guys burger and some chocolate cake!!

Here's a few shots of my stylin' princess before she left for school this morning:









And here's another snazzy outfit she wore last week:




Many thanks to my dear friend, Sue, for the lovely personalized birthday card I received yesterday. (I love it!) and to my family who always remember - much better than I do!!

1 comment:

Susan Stevenson said...

I just adore Josie's outfit! It's perfect for her red-letter day!

Have a wonderful birthday, Mich!