Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Birthday Dinner

From Birthday Dinner 10/1/08 8:37 AM


I'm coming clean right now... I totally blew my healthy eating plan last night. I haven't had a hamburger for nearly half a year. And french fries? Well, it's been a long time since I've had those too. James & the girls decided that I deserved a treat, so the picture above shows what I had for my birthday dinner. It was awesome!!!

Oh, and the cake was fantastic too! Although the sugar gave me an upset stomach, it was soooo good going down!



Regretfully, I'm back on track today. But, I'll only turn 46 once. 'Nuf said.

3 comments:

Donna said...

What a decadently scrumptious bday dinner! Yummmmm! I can almost taste that cake just looking at it!

Happy Birthday!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

3 Peanuts said...

Yummy-I love Five guys! Happy Birthday!!!

Kim

Julie said...

I have been craving Five Guys! I just mentioned that today - we are gonna try and get there this weekend. I have been eating healthy too but for some reason I need a hamburger!