Monday, December 10, 2007

Josie Goes 'Gangsta'



So, a few weeks ago, Maddie is listening to some songs on the computer. Josie makes her way in and when the song 'Low' comes on, she breaks into dance. Of course, she demands that Maddie and I dance with her... So there we are, the three of us, throwing our bodies around the office and jammin.

Once we were done dancing I say to Maddie, "Who does that song?" She replies "FLO- Rida".

"FLO who?"
"FLO Rida."
"Madd, last time I checked, Florida was a state, not somebody's name."
"Mom, it's FLO Rida, not Florida."
"Well, Madd sounds STEW pid to me...."

I thought it was funny....Maddie just winces now at her parents attempts at humor.

Anyway, Josie loves to dance to the song and I finally remembered to grab the camera when she went all 'gangsta' on us. She is one funny kid.

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

This is so funny! Hope you are all doing well:)

Kim