Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers Day!



I had a fabulous Mother's Day, thanks to my incredible daughters and my thoughtful husband! The day started with James & Josie making me a wonderful chocolate chip waffle. Josie helped Dad measure ingredients and crack eggs. Maddie slept in, but once she was out of bed, she and Josie gave the most wonderful cards - accompanied by some big, wet kisses. I was in heaven!

We puttered around for most of the day and then headed over to Ed & Marty's house for a wonderful dinner. We dined al fresco on grilled salmon, asparagus, corn on the cob and potato salad. It was wonderful. James & Ed are to thank for the delicious meal, Grill Masters that they are!


Josie and Joey had a fun time, running around the house - they were both great at sharing toys and playing their version of 'hide and seek'. Hide and Seek to them was running around the kitchen island and having the adults point to where each one was... Oh well, everyone needs a bit of help now and then!

Here's Marty enjoying a big hug!

And Maddie, kickin' back with her princess tiara ( But, I'M still the queen. At least for one day!!)

No comments: