Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Josie at Two and a Half (Video)

Today, our precious Josie is two and a half years old! She has changed so much in the past 6 months! When I tell my friends about how much she talks, sings and dances - well, I don't think they quite believe it. She is initially shy with anyone outside of the family, so it's a bit hard to see.

Josie is just a complete wonder to James, Maddie and me. It seems she uses a new word each day. She speaks in complete sentences, knows her colors, shapes, numbers and some letters. When James corrects her (in his 'stern' voice) she tells him, "Dad, don't yell at me, I'm just a little girl"!! She cracks me up! She is very bossy, very funny and very loving. I can't tell you just how precious she is to us. We love and adore her beyond measure.

I tried following her around with the video camera for a few days. When it is just the two of us, I can't get her to do anything for the camera because she wants to use it herself. So, I called in Dad and big sister Maddie to help out. I think you can see in this little clip just how much fun we have with her!

2 comments:

Susan Stevenson said...

She is so adorable, Michele! And a smart little girl too!

Pete & Deanna said...

Very nice video Michele. Deanna & I enjoyed it and seeing how fast she is growing, and smart too!