Sunday, April 29, 2007

Maddie's Spring Concert



Today was Maddie's Spring Concert with the regional youth symphony. It is the last concert of the season and (we hope) her last with the beginning level group. Auditions are tomorrow night, followed by the 'wrap party'. The symphony runs on just about the same schedule as the school year, so this is a signal that the end of 7th grade is near. I swear this year is just flying by!



Of course Maddie's performance was flawless - at least I think it was flawless...I don't have any musical ability. So, as I told James upon our return from the concert..."I don't know if she played well, but she looked great!"



James stayed home this time around. We had just gotten Josie down for her afternoon nap as Maddie was due to leave for her performance. Since "Don't Ever Wake a Sleeping Baby" is our family's motto, Maddie and I roughed it on our own. She was just great, and as always, she made me so proud. I am envious of her talent & ability. Here are the last few shots of the concert:

No comments: